Please take a few minutes to read through and familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the LINKCUE Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the LINKCUE Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the LINKCUE and shall not transact or use LINKCUE website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on LINKCUE, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the LINKCUE. LINKCUE reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the LINKCUE if it is brought to LINKCUE’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free. There is no charge or fee for browsing. However we reserve the right to charge and change policies from time to time. In particular, we may at our sole discretion introduce new products or services and modify some or all of the existing products/services offered on the Website. In such an event we reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new products or services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing products or services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to us.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- is misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity]
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal.
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
- harm minors in any way.
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- violates any law for the time being in force.
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- impersonate another person.
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
We and LINKCUE shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, taglines, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned and controlled or licensed by us , and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. All contents related to vendors controlled or licensed by particular vendor company , and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You.
- Do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents
- Use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media
- Make no modifications to any such information
- Do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
You must not use any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Website, including any logos, taglines or characters, without our express written consent and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Website without our prior written consent.
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Linkcue or the Website and Linkcue is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Linkcue is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. Linkcue is providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Linkcue or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If You object to Your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use Website.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
You hereby declare that You have provided all necessary Legal Details for the processing of the services to the destination specified by You in the Order. You further declare that the services will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Products or services will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- This Website, all the materials and products, plans (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, we do not warrant that: This Website will be constantly available or available at all or the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- We do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- All the Products or services sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if we are unable to deliver such services due to implications of different state laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product or service that could not be delivered to You or we can make available ordered product or services to you. You will be required to enter a valid phone number and Address while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- To the extent Linkcue acts only as a booking agent and facilitator of Services on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the User as regards the standards and rendering of services by the service providers. In no circumstances shall Linkcue be liable for the services provided by the service provider.
- Although Linkcue makes reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the description and content in the TOS and on each page of the Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any User due to any information contained herein.
- Also, Linkcue is not the service provider and cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions or representations, which are always based upon information provided by the service providers. Linkcue acts only as a facilitator of Services and shall not be held liable for any changes, deficiencies, disputes, etc. related to the services being provided by Service Providers, including the matters related to delays in refunds or no refunds, of the fares and charges paid to Service Providers. All refunds to User/customer on account of cancellation of any products/services or otherwise shall be made subject to receipt of such refunds by Linkcue from the respective Service Providers.
- Linkcue does not endorse any advertiser on its website in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- Linkcue does not, by offering internet related services to particular destinations, represent or warrant that services to such destinations is good, and shall not be liable for damages or losses that may result from the service provided by particular service provider.
- In no event shall Linkcue be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the User's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing services from Linkcue.
Neither shall Linkcue be responsible for the delay or inability to use/avail the Website or Services, the provision of or failure to provide services by Service Provider, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Linkcue, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Linkcue shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Linkcue's control. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from Website/Linkcue is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
The maximum liability on part of Linkcue arising under any circumstances, in respect of any Services availed, shall be limited up to a maximum of the refund of total amount received from the User/customer for providing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case Linkcue shall be liable for any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever. In no event Linkcue shall be liable for any kind of refunds/returns of charges/fee/fares paid to Service Provider for rendering the services to User/customer.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to: Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between your "Bank/s", or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. We do not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering/processing your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will LINKCUE be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
LINKCUE will allow the user to buy using the following forms of payments.
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Debit Cards
- Cash On Delivery
- any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Website.
Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations. Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by us on time. If for any reason we do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, You agree that You shall pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
- If it is believed that Your actions may cause legal liability for You, other users or us. We may at any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
If we find that You have use any copyright material from website for personal or business purpose which is effecting LINKCUE company then legal action will be taken accordingly.
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that Product/service description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product/service offered by us on the Website itself is not as described properly, Your sole remedy is to inform us about it so that we can make changes in it.
If LINKCUE comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors w.r.t pricing or product/service information, LINKCUE shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund money, if any, collected from You within 10 business working days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque/NEFT/RTGS.
Cancellation and Refund:
We reserve the right to cancel any order at our sole discretion, under a situation where we are not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the our policy or for any other reason. However, we will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
- You must notify the participating Vendor and Linkcue immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. If the vendor accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. Cancellation will not happen once connection in done until there is a very strong reason.
- We may cancel an order if the product/services are not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
- If the cancellation was made in time and once the ISP has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount by deducting payment transaction charges within 10 working days.
- In the unlikely event that the Participating Vendor delivers a wrong service it mean the plan you selected was missing, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong plan and you shall be fully refunded for it or provided with preferred plan. If the Internet plan is not proper which you have purchased or extra accessories if mentioned in the plan are not provided then you ask for refund or processing of plan you have purchased. We are not responsible for wrong or partial service. The issue has to be settled directly with the Participating vendor.
Disclaimer for services
All copyright, images, trademarks, trade names, Taglines or logos mentioned or used are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise [including links to other sites] does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by LINKCUE.com, or by any agents/agencies/associates thereof. Similarly, reference to any specific commercial product, process, service, or individual by name, trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation, or favoring of LINKCUE.com, or any products/services offered on or by LINKCUE.com. The views and opinions of document authors do not necessarily state or reflect those of LINKCUE.com, or any agents thereof. All images used are for illustrative purposes only and individual features such as colours, size, shape, dimensions etc may vary. Accessories shown in the image are for demonstration purposes alone.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org.